Q about installing F10 from Live DVD

Kenneth Lee kenneth.andrew.lee at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 14:30:41 UTC 2009

Use the Live CD to "try out" distributions.

Download and burn the DVD, and use that for installations.

This seems to be true with Fedora.  Each distribution seems to work a little
bit different, but the live CD's seem to be good for trying them out without
changing what is on your current hard drive.  Just don't "Install" if you
want to test!  Fedora seems to install "best" from the DVD.

Hope that helps, Ken