Re: Q about installing F10 from Live DVD

Use the Live CD to "try out" distributions.

Download and burn the DVD, and use that for installations.

This seems to be true with Fedora.  Each distribution seems to work a little bit different, but the live CD's seem to be good for trying them out without changing what is on your current hard drive.  Just don't "Install" if you want to test!  Fedora seems to install "best" from the DVD.

Hope that helps, Ken