Display actual speed of ethernet connection

I just got a gigabyte switch for my home network and I still
haven't figured out how to display the tx/rx data rate of each
nic connected to the switch. Also, the leds for the F9 computer
is not lighted on the switch, although F9 is accessing the
internet.

What command will display the rx/tx data rates of each nic?

Thanks.