Re: mii-tool ??

Waleed Harbi wrote:
First check your Ethernet cable, try another cable.

Best Regards,
Waleed Harbi
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 6:54 PM, Jim <mickeyboa sbcglobal net <mailto:mickeyboa sbcglobal net>> wrote:

    FC10- X86_64

    # mii-tool
    SIOCGMIIPHY on 'eth0' failed: Operation not supported
    eth1: no link

    eth0 is my lan  .

    Why ??

-- fedora-list mailing list
    fedora-list redhat com <mailto:fedora-list redhat com>
    Guidelines: