Re: who can introduce me some good redhat linux book and download links

I'm working through APUE at the moment, kinda..., only it relies on a stream library "stropts.h"  that isn't around any longer, for a few chapters. Anyone know how to get around that? I thought this text was more popular but I can't find any info on this problem.