Re: Perl TK

Patrick Dupre wrote:
Hello,

Before, this application was working fine ! I am in Fedora 10 last
update (before means ~ 2 weeks !!)
Now, the file name is not anymore transfered and it never live the
widget !
I am also experiencing problem with JFileDialog

The code you posted works OK for me.

This is with perl-Tk-804.028-5.fc9.x86_64 on F10, which seems to be the latest version available (last updated Feb 24th).

However these is a problem with Tk if you use -multiple in your getOpenFile call. I reported this a while back:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/487122

..but noone has looked at it.

Simon.