Re: OT- Skype phone question

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 00:45 -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
Since her mother is an elderly lady who has never used a computer, I'm
thinking
that the solution would be for her to get an Internet connection and
one of
those Skype phones that plug directly into a modem with no computer
required.

Don't be too sure. My wife's aunt is 84, has no understanding of
technology, but uses Skype on her laptop every day, including video :-)
It would be simple to set up a cheap netbook (most of which already come
with Skype and a built-in webcam), so she just has to press the right
buttons.

poc

I'm using Skype on a Asus 1000, Fedora 10.