Re: CPU freq & core temp

from the folks that wrote it:

http://www.lm-sensors.org/

http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/Documentation/

http://www.lm-sensors.org/wiki/man/fancontrol/

--

peace out.

tc,hago.

.

****
**
help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today
**
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look at* it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****