Inactivity Shut-down on FC8

I would like to hear some ideas on how to set the computer to shut-down due to inactivity. The feature to sleep the computer for inactivity doesn't work properly as my computer doesn't support a "sleep" feature. It can only hibernate or shut down. Any thoughts?

Bradley
begin:vcard
fn:Bradley Pursley
n:Pursley;Bradley
adr:;;4174 Rahn Rd #6;Eagan;MN;55122;United States
email;internet:pursley001 comcast net
title:Owner
tel;fax:651-688-3526
tel;home:651-688-3526