What packages to install Chinese language

	I just install the colinux and use the the fedora 10 image povide by colinux.It is a english install.
But I am Chinse and want to install Chinese locale and language support! What package should I install for
full Chinese support! Or how to find or pick up pakages I need .
    thx!

        winglion
        winglion1 163 com
          2009-04-22