Re: Q about installing F10 from Live DVD

On 4/22/2009 5:35 PM, psmith wrote:

> you are wrong in your suppositions of the live install procedure as it
> does not wipe the disc and install itself on the full hard drive, well
> not unless you tell it too ;)

Then something has changed since i fooled around with it. Granted which has
been a while. What I had wiped out what would be C:\ drive of a two drive
system and at no time did it *visibly* offer to do anything else.

And I recall seeing a lot of 'Oh heck!!' your disk ate my stuff' posts.  :-)

Please correct me if I am out of date here.

--

  David