Re: Inactivity Shut-down on FC8

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 08:06 -0500, Bradley wrote:
I would like to hear some ideas on how to set the computer to shut-down due to inactivity. The feature to sleep the computer for inactivity doesn't work properly as my computer doesn't support a "sleep" feature. It can only hibernate or shut down. Any thoughts?

It's F8 (not FC8) and it's no longer supported. You'd be advised to
upgrade to F9 or F10 and try again.

poc
Unfortunately, what you suggest is not possible at this time. Some of us just can't simply up and upgrade since we have other users to consider and work around.

Bradley