Re: Q about installing F10 from Live DVD

jackson byers wrote:
> Well, the f10liveinstall cd didnt work for me,
> ( see f10 liveinstall cd trashed my main fc5)

Well, FC5 is long out of support, that's what you get for waiting so long
until you finally upgrade. (Hint: you're supposed to upgrade at each or
every other release, not wait 5 releases and then install in parallel,
still keeping the totally outdated version.)

        Kevin Kofler