Re: Problems playing .avi files

On 04/23/2009 10:17 AM, Aaron Konstam wrote:
-

I am still on F9 and I am having problems playing .avi files.
Can someone offer some suggestions?
vlc can't recognize the format, other programs say the codecs are
missing. So what can I do?

.avi is a packaging format for media files, so it can contain streams that require an assortment of different codecs. You don't say what codecs are missing.

poc