Re: can't open .docx files using OO2.3 in F7

Dave Stevens wrote:
> the subject line says it. I downloaded the current version fro Linux from
> OO.org and get a mass of rmps with dependencies. Suggestions? If I could open
> this file (and others like it) I'd keep the version. For those inclined to
> reccommend an upgrade I will do this when F11 is available but want to use
> the current version of Fedora for another month or so.

More information could be found by using the google search "docx file
openoffice".

http://docx-converter.com/

May be a link of interest.

--
Use an accordion. Go to jail. -- KFOG, San Francisco
Mei-Mei Greshko greshko com http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg