[OT] SSH login script - Help

Hi Guys,

I've written a simple for loop see below:

for i in orion earth;do scp /etc/hosts /etc;done

I have a small scripting knowledge so would appreciate some help. What
I'd like to do is somehow change the above so that the script prompts
me for a password and when I give the script the password it will use
it to auto-reply to any password promtps that scp asks for when
logging into all the servers. If I am right I believe readline needs
to be used. If it can't be done in bash can you give me a perl
alternative please.

Thanks for your help.

Dan