Re: Detection of 16GB RAM

Karthik Balaguru wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > Does X86_64 FC2(Fedora Core2) detect 16GB RAM ?
> >
> FC2?  What is FC2?
>
> We are on F10.....  You seem to have hit a time warp....
>
> Yeah, i understand.
> But, one of the tool has its requirements as FC2 :(.

FWIW.....  I am old....but then again so is FC2.  Actually one is more
ancient than the other....

Not many folks are willing/able to help with FC2.  They, rightly, would
have you take the "tool" into the current world where all answers are
know.   Or at least have a better chance of being known.  You are sort
of asking for an antiquities dealer...

--
Look! A ladder! Maybe it leads to heaven, or a sandwich!
Mei-Mei Greshko greshko com http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg