Re: [ale] [SOLVED] Unable to Run Citrix x86 64, missing libXaw.so.7

Hello,
  I am trying to achieve the same objective. However I am getting this output.

$ ./wfica
bash: ./wfica: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory
and running ldd

$ ldd ./wfica
 not a dynamic executable
 Any advice  to get the ica client working ?

Regards,
Jeremy

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=341034&topic_id=66972&forum=10#forumpost341034
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame whitingjr hotmail com