Re: Remooving U3 from USB drive. Mistake corrected

     I.
A question which appeared on fedora-list recently was how to remove U3
from a USB drive. I did not see a resolution until the following web
link:

http://www.u3.com/uninstall

For the first time we have a weapon that nobody has used for thirty
years. This gives me great hope for the human race. -- Harlan Ellison