Apache Virtual Server

 I am playing with the Zend Framework on my laptop. In my reading of
Zend documentation it looks like Zend wants a certain directory structure
so I created:

The last directory 'public' wants to be the DocumentRoot
I want to set up a virtual server whose DocumentRoot is /var/www/html/QuickStart/public

my machine's name is confianza and it is running Fedora 10
[root confianza conf]# uname -a
Linux confianza #1 SMP Mon Mar 23 23:37:54 EDT 2009 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

I set up /etc/hosts so both confianza and confianzazend resolve to
[root confianza conf]# grep /etc/hosts        localhost.localdomain localhost confianza confianzazend

My current apache web server uses /var/www/html as it's DocumentRoot and runs fine.

[root confianza conf]# yum list installed | grep -i http
httpd.i386                              2.2.11-2.fc10                  installed
httpd-tools.i386                        2.2.11-2.fc10                  installed
jakarta-commons-httpclient.i386         1:3.1-0.3.fc10                 installed
system-config-httpd.noarch              5:1.4.4-2.fc10                 installed
[root confianza conf]# yum list installed | grep -i zend

I edited /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf as follows:
ServerName confianza:80
NameVirtualHost *:80
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName confianza
DocumentRoot "/var/www/html"
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName confianzazend
DocumentRoot "/var/www/html/QuickStart/public"

I then restart httpd
[root confianza html]# service httpd restart
Stopping httpd:                                            [  OK  ]
Starting httpd:                                            [  OK  ]

I want http://confianza to return the contents of /var/www/html
I want http://confianzazend to return the contents of /var/www/html/QuickStart

What is happening is that both http://confianza and http://confianzazend are both returning the contents of /var/www/html

I've looked at several web pages and they all say the same thing, this should just work (TM). It seems simple enough yet my problem persists. What else do I need to do?

      ¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web! Descarga gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=mx