Apache Virtual Server

Dennis Kaptain dkaptain at yahoo.com.mx
Mon Apr 27 18:54:14 UTC 2009

----- Mensaje original ----

Uwe,
I don't know either. I don't really want to set up my own DNS server just to use a virtual host. It would be easier for me to rename directories and move files around.
If anyone else sees any errors or has run into this in the past, let me know.
Thanks
DK

      ¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web! Descarga gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=mx