Re: FC10 and NDISwrapper

Rather than screw with NDISWrapper, are you using a BroadCom NIC?
There is a native Broadcom driver in F10, but you need to load the firmware. There is a utility called b43-fwcutter you would use to do this from the Windows driver. In any case, it might be better for you to describe your wireless chip and Dell model. Note that NDISWrapper is bith a driver (ndiswrapper.ko) as well as a command. But, in the case of Broadcom, it will conflict with the native driver.