F10 - KDE - Wake from screensaver lock screen

F10/KDE

Since the last round of updates, it seems that when I wake the screen
from sleep/non-use, it shows me the entire screen instead of a dark
background while I am prompted to enter a password.

Blank screen - Start Automatically/10 minutes - Require Password After
60 seconds

Is this a bug?

Craig

believed to be clean.