nVidia vs. ATI graphics card for fedora

Hi,

I am ordering a souped-up workstation and I was wondering which graphics card is preferable for running fedora:

a 256 MB PCIe x16 nVidia NVS 290, Dual Monitor capable

or

ATI Fire GL V3600 256MB, Dual Monitor DVI Capable 	  	ATI3600

What would you suggest? I do not need huge 3-d acceleration and stuff, but want it to work well.

Please let me know if I should provide more information.

Best wishes,
Trotter