Re: nVidia vs. ATI graphics card for fedora

Around 04:17pm on Tuesday, April 28, 2009 (UK time), Globe Trotter scrawled:

> Thanks very much! I will try for an older graphics card. Do I have
> options other than ATI or nVidia that would not have these issues. I
> do not want to mess with kernel and driver re-configurations. I expect
> it to be a month before my machine actually shows up, btw.

I have NOT used them myself, but from what I have read here Intel seems
to the simplest option.  However I have used the open source (default)
drivers for both ATI and Nvidia without problems.

Steve

--

(o<     www.stevesearle.com