Re: How to find which disk a LUN is mapped to

Paul Ward wrote:
Hi all,

I need to find out which disk LUN6 points to on my RH3 box.

I have looked at /proc/scsi/scsi
This gives me LUNS from 00 to 05
Does this mean 05 is infact LUN06?

If so where can I see where that device is then mapped to?

Thanks

--

/etc/fstab would have any filesystems you have mounted. SCSI disks are usually labeled /dev/sda?. In this case, if your primary disk is also SCSI, any additional SCSI devices on another controller would be sdb?.

If you have 6 LUNs on your storage device, that LUN06 could actually be /dev/sdg?.

The question mark is a number pertaining to the filesystem on the specific disk in question..