Application For Backing Up Blackberry Data To

Are there any Fedora-based software applications that will notice my Blackberry 8830 when I plug in its USB cable on a Fedora system? Or better yet, when I pair its Bluetooth to the laptop? I'd dearly love to be able to back it up to my laptop, and I use Fedora just about 100% of the time for the computing tasks I do for myself.

Thanks

Bob