Re: Application For Backing Up Blackberry Data To

Robert L Cochran wrote:
Are there any Fedora-based software applications that will notice my Blackberry 8830 when I plug in its USB cable on a Fedora system? Or better yet, when I pair its Bluetooth to the laptop? I'd dearly love to be able to back it up to my laptop, and I use Fedora just about 100% of the time for the computing tasks I do for myself.

Thanks

Bob

[javoskam amnesia ~]$ yum info barry
Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
Installed Packages
Name       : barry
Arch       : x86_64
Version    : 0.15
Release    : 0.4.20090109git.fc10
Size       : 931 k
Repo       : installed
Summary    : BlackBerry Desktop for Linux
URL        : http://www.netdirect.ca/downloads/barry
License    : GPLv2+
          :
: This package contains commandline tools which will enable you to : charge your device with a proper 500mA and be able to access data : on the device. It also includes a GUI application to backup your
          : BlackBerry.