Re: How to gut &%$#&#@ Firefox?

On Sun, 2009-08-02 at 19:06 +0000, Beartooth wrote:
> 	They make it incredibly tedious to get rid of all their miserable
> language-pack cruft -- and the minute you turn your back, they shove it
> all in again.
>
> 	Is there a way to prevent / disable that abominable practice?

Complain to Mozilla. They have a Bugzilla page. If you post the number
here I'm sure a lot of people will back you up.

Actually I don't mind the language extensions per se. What I do mind is
the insanely tedious process of disabling them one by one, especially as
the disabled state is not persistent across FF versions.

> 	Or has the time come to admit that the blasted browser is not
> worth the trouble it takes?

I still prefer it to the alternatives.

poc