microsoft natural keyboard 4000 F10/Spell

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 4 00:20:08 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-03 at 15:06 -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> my old keyboard didn't appear to work through one of those
> PS/2-to-USB adapters

Did you buy an adaptor meant for that?  Some of the adaptors you get
with mice and keyboards aren't really a protocol adaptor, the keyboard
is dual-protocol, and the adaptor just wires the plug differently.
Those adaptors will only work with the keyboards they were meant for.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.