Citrix ICA Client in F11 64 bit

Craig Preston prestonc23 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 01:58:10 UTC 2009

I have tried all those settings. At the moment if I try to start wfcmgr, I
get the error -

error while loading shared libraries: libXpm.so.4: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory

And if i try to start wfica, I get the error -

error while loading shared libraries: libXaw.so.7: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory

I have the 32 bit openmotif installed.