Acer netbooks

roland roland at cat.be
Sun Aug 16 15:59:48 UTC 2009

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 15:14:47 +0200, Steven I Usdansky
<usdanskys at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> I've got an early model of the Aspire One (AOA150-1570; 120GB HDD, 1GB
> RAM, WinXP) multibooting Fedora 10, Fedora 11, Rawhide, Ubuntu 9.10a and
> a few other Linux distros with no obvious problems. I used the
> livecd-iso-to-disk program on my desktop machine to create a (1GB)
> bootable USB stick from which I loaded Fedora onto my AA1.

Apparently I am not the lucky guy.

I tried to make my stick bootable, following the following link:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_and_use_Live_USB#Ability_to_boot_from_USB_media

but it doesn't work.

Could this also be a problem of usbstick model
I bought a 2GB and 8GB SanDisk stick (cruzer titanium)

roland