F11 abd Twitter

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Aug 18 22:17:21 UTC 2009

Aaron Konstam wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 22:47 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
>
>> Ed Greshko wrote:

>>> I just created a new account for my cat.  No problem at all....
>>>

>> Sorry....  I have been corrected.  I created a new account for "the"
>> cat.  She objects to the use of the term "my cat" since that implies
>> ownership and 3 cats grace us with their presence.  Oh, and I uploaded a
>> photo for her which she considers an Icon.....
>>
> Did you User Agent addon and simulate Internet Explorer. Because there
> is no doubt that neither operation would work for me in Firefox 3.5.2

The human entity, living in the same abode, at the pleasure of felines
has added "User Agent Switcher" by Chris Pederick (I think that is the
one you use) to FF 3.5.2 on F11 and has added an account for the middle
cat while simulating IE8.  No problems...and an Iconic photo was also
uploaded without incident.

Ed

--
A box without hinges, key, or lid, Yet golden treasure inside is hid. --
J.R.R. Tolkien Mei-Mei.Greshko at greshko.com
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg