Re: Sound Howto for Fedora-11

From: Jonathan Ryshpan <jonrysh pacbell net>
How can I get my various sound utilities and functions namely:
        Amarok
        Firefox Sound (npviewer)
        Xmms
        Audacity
        Pulseaudio and its Controls
        Gnome Advanced Volume Control
        Jack
        Qjackctl
        Computer Line in
        <Whatever>
to play nice together?  Is there a Howto for all this?

I had most of this stuff working on Fedora-10, but many things seem to
have changed in Fedora-11.

Thanks - jon

I don't use most of utilities you've named. So, the best solution for me was 'yum erase pulseaudio'. Everything works like a charm now on my FC11! Sorry if my answer doesn't much your question.
Respectfully
--
Hiisi.