More on the Cat with a Twitter account

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 20 15:15:51 UTC 2009

Spurred on by the touching story of the creation of a Twitter account
for a cat I indeed found that if firebox was put in Internet Explorer
mode using the User Agent I could create a Twitter account.

I felt appropriately chastened until this morning when I found that
firefox pretending to be Internet Explorer could not execute the Twitter
Search command. What a bummer. So back to Windows I had to go.

Write a wise saying and your name will live forever. -- Anonymous
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net