Zoneminder under FC11

Howard Wilkinson howard at cohtech.com
Fri Aug 21 09:40:01 UTC 2009

I have recently upgraded to FC11 and the system that runs my CCTV is now
refusing to restart properly.

Zoneminder is starting up but I am getting the following failures logged
into the syslog.

Aug 21 10:36:19 mpeg1 zmc_dvideo0[5319]: ERR [Capture failure for frame
0: Device or resource busy]
Aug 21 10:36:19 mpeg1 zmc_dvideo0[5319]: ERR [Failed to prime capture of
initial monitor]

I have not changed any permissions from the FC9 and FC10 installations
that worked properly. The driver is loading correctly it is a BTTV card
type 77, ...

Nothing has the /dev/video0 device open and the permissions on the
device are rw for everybody.

I have booted the kernel with selinux=0 audit=0 acpi_enforce_resources=lax

Anybody got any magic incantations that I need to try.

(I have run zmupgrade.pl)

Howard