Epiphany package maintainer?

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Sun Aug 23 17:08:52 UTC 2009

Steve Blackwell wrote:
> This plainly says >>> there will be no more bugfixes for version
> 2.26 and earlier. <<<
>
> Now you say there will be bugfixes. Who am I to believe?

That says the upstream developers will not provide bugfixes to that
release.  It doesn't preclude the Fedora package maintainers (or
maintainers for other distros) from producing bugfixes.

(I'm not saying the maintainers will be able or willing to do so, but
the are certainly free to if they can.  In fact, anyone could float a
potential patch and speed up the process.  I'm a firm believer that as
often as possible, complaints about software deficiencies are best
received when made in unified diff format. ;)

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.