What to do if frozen ?

Marcelo M. Garcia marcelo.maia.garcia at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 25 20:01:38 UTC 2009

On 08/25/2009 05:38 PM, Patrick Dupre wrote:

>> On Tue, 2009-08-25 at 16:40 +0100, Patrick Dupre wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am a perl-Tk application (Sterra.pl) with seems does not want to give
>>> me the hand back because of swapping !
>>
>> If you say absolutely nothing about what your application is for or
>> where it came from, how do you expect people to help you?
> What do you need to know about my application ?
> I even had the same behavior with firefox !
>>
>> Also, next time try to use a meaningful Subject line. This one's about
>> as bad as the innumerable posts entitled "Help".
>>
>> poc

Hi

You don't say anything to help solve your problem. You could go to a
Perl list, maybe you'll have more luck.

It seems a problem with your application, not with Fedora. If this is
the case, mark your thread as "off-topic".

With version of Fedora, which kernel, version of perl, etc.

Regards

Marcelo