help

Brian Bentley bb.82 at live.com
Thu Aug 27 17:09:04 UTC 2009

I have ubuntu 8.1 on my laptop and installed fedora 11 on my desktop. I checked all my settings on fedora against ubuntu and they are the same. fedora says there is a connection but firefox says it is unable to locate the server and system update says problem connecting to software source. is there a command I can issue in the terminal that will allow internet access. I am not real famlar with terminal commands. Thanks