Windoze on a second disk

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sat Aug 29 00:06:02 UTC 2009

I have windows installed on a second hard drive and modified
/boot/grub/menu.lst to enable me to boot either Fedora or windows.
I have not had need to use windows but it's there for test purposes and
the spare hard drive is good for saving my files to.

Make sure you have the latest version of grub installed, a couple of
previous versions for F11 did not dual boot.

I added this to menu.lst
title Other
     map (hd1) (hd0)
     map (hd0) (hd1)