Anyone have Java working with Chromium

I've been using the Chromium browser under F12 on my netbook for several
days, and generally like it a lot (especially on the small screen). It's
fast and doesn't eat RAM like Firefox.

*But* Java sites don't work. This is a known bug with Linux versions of
Chrome/Chromium but I wondered if anyone out there had managed to get it
to work. I'm using IcedTea. Would it make a difference with Sun Java?

poc