Fonts Helvetica and symbol ???

I am building an old program and it wants the fonts
	helvetica10
	helvetica14
      and      symbol12

looking at the list from 'yum list all' there seem to be about a billion font
packages,- does anyone know which might provide these fonts???

I can use something similar, for helvetica, but would then have to worry about
the content of the Symbol font.

Any help would be appreciated.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens