OpenGL test or screen savers wanted for F12

suvayu ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:13:33 UTC 2009

2009/12/2 Aaron Gray <aaronngray.lists at googlemail.com>:
> 2009/12/2 Aaron Gray <aaronngray.lists at googlemail.com>

>>> yum install rss-glx
>>>
>> Okay installed it, where is it and what is it ?
>
> yum install rss-glx-gnome-screensaver
> All working all right !
> Confused !
> Aaron

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, I had missed your reply. But I see that
you have everything working. :)

You can also try xlock, some of the simulations in there are pretty
intensive on the CPU/GPU. Or maybe one of the open-source FPS games
like Nexuiz would also be a good test for the GPU. Warning: the
download size might be quite large.

Have fun
--
Suvayu