X Configuration help request

I'm trying to configure X to do the following:

[1] Computer A, the target of the configuration, has a display but no keyboard or mouse.

[2] Computer B has a working F11 installation, with X, a keyboard, and a mouse.

[3] Computers A and B are on the same local network.

Can I configure A so that I can control X on A with the keyboard and mouse of B? I assume that I need some additional software, besides X, that will proxy the keyboard and mouse events from B to A.

Clues, please.

Thanks,

John