X Configuration help request

Jatin K ssh.fedora at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 05:00:46 UTC 2009

On 12/04/2009 10:04 AM, john wendel wrote:
> I'm trying to configure X to do the following:
>
> [1] Computer A, the target of the configuration, has a display but no
> keyboard or mouse.
>
> [2] Computer B has a working F11 installation, with X, a keyboard, and
> a mouse.
>
> [3] Computers A and B are on the same local network.
>
> Can I configure A so that I can control X on A with the keyboard and
> mouse of B? I assume that I need some additional software, besides X,
> that will proxy the keyboard and mouse events from B to A.
>
> Clues, please.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

Dear John,

if your A machine is acting like server ( may be proxy or web-server or
any other server ) and you do not want to use it as a normal desktop
for  documentation/regular home/office  work, then webmin is the good
solution. Please visit following[1] site for more details

[1] http://www.webmin.com/

Regards Take care

--

   °v°