Re: X Configuration help request

On 12/04/2009 10:04 AM, john wendel wrote:
I'm trying to configure X to do the following:

[1] Computer A, the target of the configuration, has a display but no keyboard or mouse.

[2] Computer B has a working F11 installation, with X, a keyboard, and a mouse.

[3] Computers A and B are on the same local network.

Can I configure A so that I can control X on A with the keyboard and mouse of B? I assume that I need some additional software, besides X, that will proxy the keyboard and mouse events from B to A.

Clues, please.

Dear John,

if your A machine is acting like server ( may be proxy or web-server or any other server ) and you do not want to use it as a normal desktop for documentation/regular home/office work, then webmin is the good solution. Please visit following[1] site for more details

[1] http://www.webmin.com/

Regards Take care

  ^ ^  Jatin Khatri