F12 Upgrade: Rebooting Over, and over, and....

As the topic says, I updated last night and this morning I rebooted (new kernel) and all my box does is go off into reboot oblivion.

Any help would be appreciated. Else, a reinstall from media tonight and possibly NOT install the new kernel?

On another not - The tip on not using 3rd part sources (for the Flash install of F12/64). While I knew this already, still worth mentioning!

Thank all for your help thus far.

Regards,

Chris

No sig due to rebooting box - Wheeee!