Obtaining an RPM for the proper old atheros madwifi driver, not ath5k

Hi,
I'm running Fedora 12, and was wondering if anyone knew of a repository which contains one of hte old atheros drivers. I want to get rid of ath5k as it doesn't seem to have a good reputation, sounds very experimental still, and I can't make an access point with it without a hostapd0.6 rpm.

Can anyone help?
James