Re: X Configuration help request

On 12/03/2009 09:00 PM, Tony Nelson wrote:
On 09-12-03 23:34:06, john wendel wrote:
I'm trying to configure X to do the following:

[1] Computer A, the target of the configuration, has a display but no
keyboard or mouse.

[2] Computer B has a working F11 installation, with X, a keyboard,
and a mouse.

[3] Computers A and B are on the same local network.

Can I configure A so that I can control X on A with the keyboard and
mouse of B? I assume that I need some additional software, besides X,
that will proxy the keyboard and mouse events from B to A.

Clues, please.

synergy
synergy-plus

Thanks very much! This looks to be exactly what I need.

Regards,

John