Re: internet (without LAN) monthly traffic statistics

Dj YB wrote:

thanks all.
my ISP is my university and I can't replace it
there is a volume page but it is not updated most of the time, and it requires
login and browsing, and it is not reliable, many mistakes...
the internet\lan are on the same interface so the seperation must be ip
address based.
from what I could understand about MRTG and Cacti sites, this programs use
SNMP.
YB.

# yum install bandwidthd