Re: can Fedora's QEMU run ppc guest in F12 x86_64 host?

BTW, my copy of the original message in my Sent folder shows a good
signature, but the copy received from fedora-list has a "signature
verification failed" error, presumably triggered by the image file
attachment.  Is the mailing list mangling messages, or am I doing
something wrong?  Using F12's thunderbird and Rpmfusion's
thunderbird-enigmail.