Re: No system-config-display ?

On 05/12/09 04:56, Ed Greshko wrote:
Well...FWIW, it works here fine on a fully updated F12 in both KDE and
GNOME sessions.  The GNOME session does have the following set....

[gnomer f12 ~]$ env | grep DESK
IMSETTINGS_INTEGRATE_DESKTOP=yes
DESKTOP_SESSION=gnome
GNOME_DESKTOP_SESSION_ID=this-is-deprecated

Maybe you should check yours and see if there is another environment
variable of DESKTOP_STARTUP_ID set with some weird characters?

Ed

   I should have said this is F-11/XFCE. I don't have the F-12 box
   running at the moment ...

       [bobg box9 ~]$ env | grep DESK
       IMSETTINGS_INTEGRATE_DESKTOP=yes

   Bob